Sailing Ship - Clifton

Peter J.Frankcom
I believe two of my ancestors that came to Australia on board the sailing ship Clifton. They landed in Victoria, possibly Geelong in about 1852. Can anyone tell me if a passenger list for this voyage exists and where do I find such a document. Any other information regarding the Clifton would also be most welcome.

Re: Sailing Ship - Clifton

Rae Alexander
Peter,
Some of my ancestors, Benjamin Constable, and his family arrived in Melbourne in 1849 on board the Clifton.  I have an article written by their descendants celebrating the Centenary.  Many families are mentioned in this report of many pages.
I wonder if this was the voyage your ancestors came on to Australia?