Quantcast

Greenlaw

Gail Williamson
Hello,
I have been trying to get information on the Greenlaw built at Moulmain in 1839 and it transported Irish female convicts to Tasmania in 1844. Can you tell me anything about it and would there be a sketch or photo of this barque.
Thank you.

Re: Greenlaw

raydar
Administrator
Hi, The ship Greenlaw has whatever information I have on it under it's name in the 1839 onward section of my register. Further information may be available at your capital city library or by contacting the Maritime Museum in London. Further to that, someone may have other data on this ship aand may add it to the forum.