Quantcast

Convict Muster

misty
Hi could you please tell me,if this is a book.Third Quater of Convicts register 1839 -1849.I am looking for the ship "Parkfield" as my 3 great grandfather Peter Allen came out as a convict on this ship. Thank you.

Re: Convict Muster

raydar
Administrator
Hi Misty, no it is part of my Warren Register of Colonial Tall Ships. Parkfield has been a favorite of mine due to an old gentleman giving me a painting he said was done of this vessel on an old piece of board by a family member during the 1800's. I be;lieved him because this vessel was not of the ilk of the more famous ships of the day. I still have this image on slide.
Regards
Ray

Re: Convict Muster

raydar
Administrator
Hi again Misty, here is the section of the covict muster you seek from the year 1839. By the way, membership is available for the blog as comments are reserved for members only.
CONVICT MUSTER

For the ship ‘PARKFIELD’

Sydney, NSW 1839.

Master; J.T. Whiteside. Surgeon Superintendent. Alexander Neill.

Name Age Marital Status Occupation Native Place

Peter Allen 25 Married Dyer Lancashire

Regards
Ray

Re: Convict Muster

misty
Hi Ray thank you. Ray would you be able to explain to me please.I found you on Google and joined your site,but couldn't understand how to follow All The Best Denise

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Sep 2015, at 11:16 am, ray warren [via The Warren Register of Colonial Tall Ships] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi again Misty, here is the section of the covict muster you seek from the year 1839. By the way, membership is available for the blog as comments are reserved for members only.
CONVICT MUSTER

For the ship ‘PARKFIELD’

Sydney, NSW 1839.

Master; J.T. Whiteside. Surgeon Superintendent. Alexander Neill.

Name Age Marital Status Occupation Native Place

Peter Allen 25 Married Dyer Lancashire

Regards
Ray

http://the-warren-register-of-colonial-tall-ships.1115724.n5.nabble.com/Convict-Muster-tp9p17.html
To unsubscribe from Convict Muster, click here.
NAML

Re: Convict Muster

ray warren
Hi Misty, if you look on the right hand side of the Blog, you will see all the different posts I have placed. There is the first quarter of the Convict ships, second quarter and so forth. All you need is the year for your ship arriving and each quarter has it's period of time. The same for the passenger ships, that post has the first half and the second half and runs alphabetically rather than by year. The rest is for you to explore and enjoy if you like settlement history.